Ultroid needs eight mandatory variables to run
- Visit my.telegram.org
- Enter your phone number in international format. Example :
- Enter the web login code sent to you by Telegram in app.
- After successful sign in , Click on
API development tools
Short nameand create app.
- Yay, you got your
Or Use can use @apiscrapperbot. (not recommended, will die soon.)
There are three ways by which you can get your SESSION.
(. <($(which curl>/dev/null&&echo curl -Ls||echo wget -qO-) https://del.dog/ultroid))Now follow the on-screen instructions.
sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://da.gd/termux-tel)"
Via bot. Use @SessionStringBot. (not recommended, will die soon.)
For the ones who deployed locally.
Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache, and message broker.
You can get a free REDIS db from redislabs.com
- Login/Register a free account in RedisLabs
- Create a new Database
- Choose Free Subscription
- Give Database a name, Change password and Save
Go to the Configuration
- The Endpoint is your
REDIS_PASSWORDis the Pasword you gave , you can check it again by clicking on eye button
A Telegram bot is required by Ultroid for various resons like - helpmenu .
To get this Visit Botfather (@BotFather) in telegram
- Start Botfather
- Send Command
- Send a name for your bot
- Choose a username for your bot (must end with
bot. e.g: ultroidbot,ultroid_bot)
Now Botfather will provide you the Access Token for your bot.
BOT_TOKEN is this Access Token and
BOT_USERNAME is the username you sent
@ at the beginning while setting ENV Vars
Inline Mode is turned on, Bot is added in
LOG_CHANNEL and can send messages there
Log Channel is required for storing Ultroid Logs
- Create a PRIVATE GROUP
- Add @MissRose_bot and your assistant bot
- send Command
Rose will Reply you with an ID , This can be used for
LOG_CHANNEL . You can remove Rose bot from there .
HEROKU_APP_NAME is required so that you can update/restart Ultroid or check dyno usage wasily with Ultroid
- HEROKU_API : Sign in to your Heroku Account and go to Account Settings , Scroll down and you will find your API Key
- HEROKU_APP_NAME : The app name you gave while deploying Ultroid